Once you’ve decided which animal you’d like to adopt, one of our pre-placement officers will visit your farm or home. This ensures that your property is a suitable match for the animal concerned. We take into account:
• Other animals in the family.
• Children’s ages
• Level of experience of adopt
• Size of property
• You must be over 18 to adopt.
• Your property must be fully enclosed.
• There must be adequate shelter
• You must be able to afford a private vet and have transport to take your animal to the vet.